Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love the Sookie Stackhouse Books

Charlaine Harris

So, I haven't really been reading anything new; instead I have am re-reading Charlaine Harris' Sookie Sackhouse books.

I am just really enjoying them. There have been very few books I have re-read, and when I do re-read a book there is usually years between readings and not months. I also bought them! I don't really buy books because I don't really reread them. Yes, right now I have a stack of various books that hold different positions in their series, but that's because I couldn't wait for the library to get them in stock.

The next book comes out May 6th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't you notice inconsistencies in the books, small things really like the dishwasher thing. In one book she is putting dishes in and two books later she has never owned one. Loads of small things litter the books and ruined them for me.

http://www.bookalicio.us has a decent unbiased review of the books.