Thursday, August 28, 2008

True Blood and Other Links

Smart Bitches, Trashy Books, posted a review (which I completely agree with) on Twilight. They also get extra points because they mention Etsy.

Marc's been sending me some things, and a link he sent me was Totally Looks Alike. Jim Croce totally looks a like Vlad!
The True Blood FanSite has more pictures posted for the show. If you have been reading my blog you know I am all team Eric… I’m not sure if I like the TV show Eric versus the man of my dreams. I think they did a better match for Eric than they did for Bill though. What do you think?

Eric:
Photobucket

Bill:
Photobucket

Bill does look a lot better here though:
Photobucket

According to Bestbuy, you can get a free DVD of episode 1 of True Blood if you buy an HBO DVD.

Here is extended trailor for the show:


Alan Ball POV with more show clips:

No comments: