Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two and a Half Weeks Until True Blood Premier


True Blood premiers on HBO September 7th at 9pm. I have been a big fan of Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Series and look forward to the show. I've also managed to get a few friends hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse books as well!

I know that the books will be 10x better than the show - I wasn't extremely impressed with the pilot episode - which you can read about here and here. They've made some changes and I would support Charlaine Harris and just watch it for fun.

Here's the trailor:



I'm a fan of the theme song too:



In honor of the premier my friends and I plan to have a little vampire party. Here are some recipes for you to have a vampire party too!

Photobucket
Here's the recipe for Vampire Cupcakes: A lot of folks did these for the Twilight Premier and I think they are fantastic.

Photobucket
These guys are pretty cute. You can find the recipe here.

Some Drinks:

Photobucket

You can really use any red mixture, add some elements to the glass, and it looks great. Here is the above recipe - find another yummy drink recipe here.

Photobucket

You can buy these glasses here, or make your own!

Have any more ideas? Let me know!

No comments: