Monday, September 29, 2008

True Blood Episode 4

I've been super busy this week with work and wedding stuff and I have been neglecting this here blog. Today is the last day to enter and win When Twilight Burns Book 4 Of the Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason. I also have a few more vampire goodies to add to the prize! To see more rules and entries see this post.


So last night on True Blood we finally get to meet Eric (go team Eric!) and while I am happy that we will be seeing more of the hunky blond, I am not quite sure is Alexander Skaarsgard will be the perfect Eric. I am definitely willing to give him a chance though. I think he makes a better Eric than who they have for Bill, but that's just my opinion.



Every Sunday a group of us gets together to watch True Blood (because not all of have cable, let alone HBO - and it's fun). Last week, episode 3 "Mine" seemed to deviate the most from the books. This week there is quite different as well, mostly because the show follows several of the characters, not just Sookie. We are learning to put the show and books into different categories. We all loved the books, and the show is fun, but the books are still way better.


We got to see the iside of Fangtasia this episode - which seems a lot different then the books. From what I recalled, Harris' Fangtasia was Hollywood vampire themed - not leather and spikes themed...they played more adult contemporary rock/ classic rock in the books - but I do think the more "club"music for the show is better.

I found it interesting that they had this picture behind the bar...

Photobucket


Not all blood suckers are vamps, eh?
I also made some sugar cookies of Eric and Bill (and other Halloween goodness) that turned out quite cute. I will post pictures and recipes when I get the pictures.

No comments: