Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Haunting Songs and Vampire Books

I am looking at a lot of lists and checking them twice for work, so naturally I have my right earphone glued to my head. It’s been a while since I had listened to some of my old playlists and it was quite pleasant to reacquaint myself with some of my all time favorite songs of a moment or a book. These songs I fell in love with because of a book I was reading, or it was just a perfect song for a book. Do you have any favorite book songs?

I love Jeff Buckley. His songs are beautiful and these two are absolutely haunting. These two songs I can actually listen to over and over again. I found them through Kim Harrison’s website under the playlist section (genius!). I loved Kisten from those books! Everytime I listen to Jeff Buckley I think about these books (and fantasize a little bit about Kisten – shhh don’t tell). When I listen to the music I get that happy dreamy feeling; yeah that sounds weird, but that’s how much I love his music; It moves me. Harrison’s next book comes out in February! I can’t wait to see what will happen next. These books were some of the ones that got me back into reading 1-2 books a day. I loved them!






And another one for good measure just because I love him so.


I was going to add more, but let's just leave this entry about Kim Harrison and Jeff Buckley.

1 comment:

purplegirl said...

I squealed like an idiot when Harrison talked about Jeff Buckley. Love him!