Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lost Boys Trivia Talk Show

I won't be able to make it because of work, but this randomly popped up and I thought it might be a lot of fun:

Call-in Number: (646) 915-9842
Upcoming Show: 5/19/2009 7:00 PM
Host Name: RANDOM TALK RADIO
Show Name: Got Vampires?

Length: 45 min
Description:
h:43584 s:528646 No? Well I do! So grab some garlic, a wooden stake, & some holy water and tune in to hear me shell out some mind boggling trivia from the cult classic movie "THE LOST BOYS" to some of the LOST BOYS themselves! Including my special guest, G TOM MAC, the ORIGINAL writer/artist of the song "CRY LITTLE SISTER" from the LB movie soundtrack. Who will prevail? G TOM MAC or THE LOST BOYS? You'll just have to TUNE IN to find out! ***RTR WILL NOT BE TAKING CALLS FOR THIS SHOW. HOWEVER, THE CHAT ROOM WILL STILL BE OPEN FOR ALL FANS. THANK YOU!***
*PEACE*LOVE*AND*VAMPIRES*


Keywords: The Lost Boys G Tom Mac Vampires


Here is the link for more information

No comments: