Monday, March 24, 2008

What to read...

So at the moment, I have started reading several books:

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
and The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout

I have read both the Phantom Tollbooth and the Little Prince when I was younger, but I thought I would revisit some old favorites. I practically wore out the Phantom Tollbooth movie when I was little and I was always fascinated with the sweet little drawings in The Little Prince.

Another book I am kind of reading on and off is the Vampire Encyclopedia. It's non-fiction and has many entries about different authors, movies, myths, countries, etc. that deal with vampires. It is pretty interesting. It doesn’t go into great depth, but it provides lots of interesting things to research further.

No comments: